Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jesse James needs a lobotomy

Things that make my skin crawl.

I mean, anyone with half a brain can look at this skank and see that she has the man hands, the nasty veins, and the rock hard fake boobies on top of man pecs. I'm pretty sure she had to tat her neck in order to deter attention from her adam's apple removal scar. Let's not even discuss those brows! Ok let's discuss. What in Sharpie hell is she thinking??!?


All I know is I hope Sandra Bullock's man didn't hit this...jesse_james_michelle_bombshell_tattoo_pictures_01_0011_layer_27_full

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg

Do you think that snake tat leading to her hoohaa is a tribute? Hmmmm....I'm just saying!

I really really really hope this whack job is delusional. I don't know how Jesse James could throw his marriage away for that piece of trash. I mean, Sandra Bullock is awesome. Not Hollywood awesome, but wholesome awesome. In the real sense of the word.

If he did cheat on Sandra, with that inked up skank that would really be tragic. For Jesse, for his 3 children...for Cinnabun the runaway pit bull...

But not for Sandra.

Nope.

She's a tough one.

Besides, she's got a man...

A nice sized, rock hard golden little man. sandraoscar1

She knows. Look at how she is saying "Uh huh, I got this!" She knows she's gonna be ok.

As far as Jesse James, you know "Bombshell" probably has a few gifts that keep on giving. For Sandra's sake, I hope those gifts can be treated with antibiotics.

Sad stuff, tragic stupidity. How some guys can be total dumpster divers when it comes to sex is beyond my comprehension.
I mean, on the one hand he has Sandra Bullock, Total Brilliant Sexy Real Life Sweet As Can Be Down To Earth Funny Genuine Article * * All American Babe * * . . . and on the other hand is a woman who's sad life story may well end in or near a dumpster.
Who would have thought this was a tough decision?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't hold back darlin.....let it all out to play! Lol...agree with you. Sandra really should have been smarter. But, then....so should I.
Snakefoot

ms nk rey said...

Hindsight is always 20/20. I watched him last year on Apprentice, I thought he was a soft spoken, polite, hard working, kind hearted man. So he fooled me too. Just goes to show you never really know any one.

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I could NEVER, EVER see me going behind Sandra Bullock's back for some "illustrated, living comic book" passing as a female of the species.
Jesse is a putz, plain and simple!
He's a real Jekyll & Hyde, that's for sure.

But hey, that's just *my* opinion.