Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things that make me happy

1. A fancy teapot, mine gets used every day.

2. Sea Salt, I love adding a dash to the things I am cooking… it always makes me feel more like the wonderful chefs on television.

3. Mr. Clean magic eraser. Ever used one?

4. Vitamins/supplements. I would love to eat healthy, raw, natural, and organic foods because I know how essential they are. But honestly, I hardly ever do.

5. My glasses. I just got this pair and I already love them. They fit. They are comfy, and I like wearing them.

6. Bottled water. The convenience of it makes my life easier. I love water. It is honestly my favorite beverage. And the amount I drink… at home, in my car, wherever we go… makes drinking it out of bottles so much easier. (I do NOT recycle)

7. I love sanitizing wipes. I use them to clean everything!!!

8. Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups.

9. My Computer

10. Anything monogrammed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that your computer wasn't at the top of the list, like maybe #1. I love all those too, except a teapot. I'm not a tea drinker. But I love my Mr. Clean magic eraser too.
AOB

Bob G. said...

MSN:
And people say we can't appreciate the "little" things in life...PSHAW!

:)

Anonymous said...

I am disappointed that peeps weren't on the list...why? Maybe you need a bigger list! Maybe add your favorite D-I-L?! I'm just saying...maybe. PIA

ms nk rey said...

My amended list.. since it was pointed out to me that I left off one very important thing:

11. Easter Peeps, those little pink bunnies are to die for. Little lumps of heaven in a box.