Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sickening

I have almost given up on the news. It is so sad and scary anymore. Today in the paper I came across this..click here. A pediatrician molested children during doctor visits! And once again makes I wonder what is happening to the people in this world. Why is it becoming harder and harder for us to know who we can trust. And what makes it even worse is when there are reports made and investigations that are supposed to be done and yet people like this don't get punished. Well now he's been caught and they have 13 hours of video of him assaulting these innocent children so now he had better pay the price for this, and I hope and pray I never read or hear about the day that this man is walking freely among us again!!
It also made me think when I heard about this where were the parents that took the kids to the doctor?? Well Dr. Earl Bradley would take the child on a brief visit to the basement or a nearby outbuilding, ostensibly to fetch one of the post-exam toys he was famous for giving his patients. I know that when my children were little and went for visits they did not spend time alone with the doctor I think this should be a wake up call to parents all over the world.

I would really like to look at the news and read about the GOOD people in this world because its really scary knowing we live among monsters like this!

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
This story is really odd...they recently had a TV show with the EXACT same plotline...I think it was Criminal Minds...(not sure).

And with today's instant news and accessibility to be able to "catch" these jerks, you'd think they'd find other outlets for their depraved behavior and leave the kids alone.
People just don't appear to be able to CONTROL THEMSELVES anywhere close to how they used to...not good.

Seems all this "stuff" we have (now) to make life BETTER...ain't workin' out all that well for everyone, is it?

Good post.