Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Thoughts on Friday

1. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

2. Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

3. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Bud Lights than Kay.

4. Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever..

5. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

6. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray?

7. I don’t want reality I want magic.

8. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to take a nap when I was younger.

9. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

10. Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:

ANother great list to start the weekend of SPRING off...
Lemme see now...

1) Yeah, if you're THAT bad that you need steps 1-4, maybe it's best you're NOT on the highways of America...'ya think?

2) LOL...seems to work for the fringe groups REAL well.

3) I would have thought HERSHEYS (coming from PA), but hey, I don't drink BUD.

4) Yeah, "hand wash" to me means I use my HAND to place it in the washer - end of subject.

5) Sure, why not...and make an LED light so there's not "heat" involved. Great idea.

6) I've pretty much ignored most of already - hey wanna stop up and watch a BETA tape version of Ben Hur?

7) Gee, I thought the Democrats had a handle on ILLUSION and SMOKE and MIRRORS already?

8) OMG, yes!!!!

9) I think that's the KLINGON "true-type".

10) And in MY case...it's a tragic comedy!

Brilliant.

have a great weekend, dear!

ms nk rey said...

Ditto to you Bobby G.. Happy Spring!

Anonymous said...

Actually, every kiss does begin with K.