Monday, April 4, 2011

10 things

1. I need a vacation. Really. I know it won't happen but I thought I would say it anyway.

2. Yesterday, was exhausting, upsetting and sad and left me wondering about a lot of things in life.

3. I am not the "woe is me" type of person. I roll with the punches. But seems like so many punches sometimes.

4. I am trying my hardest to keep my "no candy" diet.

5. Life is not always fair. I have learned this lesson. I would appreciate not being taught any longer.

6. God only gives you what you can handle. (this is what people keep telling me)

7. The snow is gone and I am hoping that is the last of it.

8. I have lots of people near and far who I am I lucky to know even if I never have met a few of them.

9. I miss my Dad. I can't list all the reason why I miss him but I miss him and it still hurts he is gone.

10. I can’t seem to finish anything any mor

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Time to rest. Whenever I feel that way, Like when I had Cancer I just say to God "ok I can't carry this burden anymore. I need to give it to you to carry for me." When I picture it in my head ..I do feel alot better. I know what you mean about missing your Dad. I thought alot of my Dad when I was sick. My Dad was a fixer. Anything broken ...I would go to him to fix it. Being overwhelmed with being sick I needed that comfort of when I was little...I always knew that my Dad would be there to fix anything. You are in my prayers. Blessings, Joanne

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1- I have to think REAL hard as to WHEN I last had one!
2- I get like that on more than a few days a week.
3 - Ditto here.
4 - I'm on the NO BROCCOLI diet myself...lol.
5 - As would I...definitely!
6 - MY parents always said that....and then added: "I wish God wouldn't be SO presumptuous."
HE MUST think I can handle a LOT.
7 - Yeah, my shovels need a rest, too.
8 - AGreed!
9 - I do SO agree, and my Father passed in 1978 (Mom in 1998)
Love to spend just ONE afternoon with them again.
10 - I finish things, but I just don't seem to START as much as I used to.
I could do several things at once, and complete them all.
Must be an impending senior thing for me...

Excellent list.

Have a great week.

CWMartin said...

1. I'll be saying (or moaning) that in another couple of months.
2.Wondering isn't a bad thing if you seek for positive answers.\
3....and they multiply with the amount of complaining to God about them.
4.Good luck to you, me no can do.
5.See #3.
6. The problem isn't with the amount God gives, the problem is we're so darn resilient.
7.Tell it on the mountain, sister!
8. See #7.
9.You must have been blessed with a wonderful dad. I'd just like to have good dreams about mine.
10. n't seem to get started!

ms nk rey said...

Thanks folks sometimes it just catches up with me. I appreciate you stopping in and taking time to comment.. and CW thanks for making me laugh I like your sense of humor. n't be whining any more.