Saturday, April 16, 2011

Six on Saturday

Sort of pointless but fun for a Saturday.

1. What do you tend to focus on the most?
A. The past.
B. The present.
C. The future as you think it will be.
D. The future as you are afraid it will be.

The present. I feel that the present will take care of the future.

2. Name three famous people (living or dead) whose blogs you would like to be able to read.

Abe Lincoln, Harper Lee, Margret Mitchell to start

3. How long have you lived in your current residence? How much longer do you intend to live in the same place?

I have lived here for 30+ years. I plan on being here until I die.

4. What color is your shirt?

My shirt is pink.


5. How many bloggers have you met in person? How many have you spoken with by telephone?

I have yet to actually meet or talk on a phone to any of my blog friends. I want to!


6. Who or what is the most annoying:

a) Politician –OMG where to start… Shelia Jackson Lee, Harry Reid I could go on

b) Late Night Talk Show Host-Leno

c) Color-Orange

d) Habit-nail biting

e) Female Celebrity-GaGa

f) Male Celebrity-Sean Penn

g) Television Show-CSI

h) Commercial-Geico

i) Fashion Statement-saggy pants


j) Word-whatever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.future
2.your blog is the only one I read
3.Lived here 13 yrs...till I die
4.Black
5.Just you
6.Politician... A-Mitch Daniels
B-Leno,C-Brown,D-nailbiting,E-GaGa,
F-Charlie Sheen, G-House,H-Not sure,I-women's plunging necklines
J-Fo sho (my granddaughter says it)
Have a great day!
AOB

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1- You forgot "E": ALL of the above (lol)

2- Ben Franklin, Nikola Tesla, Mark Twain

3- 13 (LONG) years!
As long as God allows (and I have ammo)

4- Black (until they invent a DARKER color)

5- Only met ONE so far...want to meet all of you.

6- POL - Darn near ALL of them
LNC - Jimmy Fallon
COL - The new black panther party (do THEY count?)
HAB - picking up everyone else's trash
FMC - Lohan
MAC - Eminem
COM - Any one that insults my intellect
FST - "Ghettowear"
WRD - "Nowhutahmsayin?"

That was interesting.

Have a great weekend.

CWMartin said...

All righty, let's see...
1. Past.
2. Nixon, the Apostle Peter, my dad
3. on our third year; don't know
4. a gray Joey Votto Reds tee
5. none yet-how do we go about that?
6.a- Pelosi by a WIDE margin
b-Bill Maher
c-red
d-mine or yours?
e-Meredith fricking Viera
f-maybe Alec Baldwin
g- Vanilla Ice's reno show or The View
h-the Mcdonalds ads that run once, then another ad, then the same mcdonalds ad. If the purpose is to get you not to go somewhere, that'll do it.
i- yeah, saggy pants...
j- sorry, the word that comes to mind first isn't family friendly.