Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stuff

My younger brother asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth--that most of us go to hell and burn eternally-- but I didn't want to upset him.

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?


If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the looting started.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I have my own (personal) reasons why I live every day as if the last (or pretty close to it), and I do try and get all the "chores" out of the way ASAP each day...

THAT way, if it IS my last day, I can kick back for the balance of it, and STILL know I got some stuff done early on.
A nice "balance", as it were.

The quiet before the looting, eh?
I know some people that would probably LOVE to do some looting here...trouble is, if I have anything to say about it, they'll NEVER get the chance (and that will be THEIR last day).

In that, there is parity.

Good post.
Have a great weekend.
Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

"before the looting..." Man, I wish John Lennon would've appended THAT onto that BS song of his!