Thursday, January 7, 2010

Am I lost?

chickenlost

I don’t feel like talking to people anymore. Or maybe I have run out of topics. Maybe people also don’t find much to talk with me.

I’ve become boring.

I’ve become one-dimensional. I don’t believe I should do what everyone else is doing. I’m running out of options and independent thoughts.

I have my focus, yet I am losing focus. And strangely there is a lack of an objective of what to focus on.

I am not able to follow my head or my heart. I’m hanging somewhere in between.

I know what I can do. I know I don’t even have an inkling what all I can achieve. I feel as though I am cutting myself off from the world.

I’m not in a negative mood. Trust me when I say that. I’m positive.

I’m too engrossed in thinking all I can’t do at times that I forget I can also do something.

It’s not an adolescent rant. I’m way past that. It’s more of an adult child speaking where I’ve suddenly lost myself, where I suddenly find confusion.

I know who I am. Few people do. My fault is I don’t know when to come out of the shell.

My life has been a painful journey.

I feel lonely some of the time. And yet sometime my solitude is bliss.

I have dreams of my own which I share with no one. I’d love to fulfill them. But then they require lots of energy, and I haven’t had much energy lately.

I feel I’m a letdown at times, both to myself and to my family.

I used to be a joker at times. Even now I am one, but in a different way. I’d love to be one for life.

And I feel I’m lost …

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
My goodness...
If we're not drinking from the SAME WELL today, I'd be surprised.

We must be channeling one another...LOL.

Remember...we're NEVER really "lost"...we know EXACTLY where we are at ALL times.
We just need to be reminded once in a while...that's all.

Stay well.

:)