Monday, January 25, 2010

LIfe

Life is what you make of it, I think. If you want to be happy, you can be happy. It's a matter of want. I've know people who have terrible tragedies to cope with and yet keep a smile on their face. They are happy people and deserve their senior moments. Other people are old before their time and some people are rich and healthy and still not happy. With age comes a contentment, doesn't it, but it's not complacency, it is real contentment. The ability to be happy in one's own skin, even if it is getting a bit saggy. Have a great day today. Dance like a gazelle and sing like a lark and keep your smile going strong.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
You hit the nail on the head here...It's not being so much "happy", but securing a level of CONTENTMENT...

Now THAT, I CAN do.

Good post!

Anonymous said...

Last time I tried dancing like a bird.....I got arrested.....sigh.
Snakefoot