Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not just another crappy list

1. There's no such thing as nonexistence.

2. I'm still not sure if I understand ambiguity.

3. I disagree with unanimity.

4. One should never generalize.

5. A Plateau is the highest form of flattery.

6. An oral contract isn't worth the paper its written on.

7. If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure.

8. Rehab is for quitters!

9. There are only three kinds of people; people who can count and people who can't.

10. Not only am I redundant & superfluous, but I also tend to use more words than necessary.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Ah, dear...you DO crack me up!
Nice list.

(thanks)

:)

Anonymous said...

#9 totally cracked me up! reminds me of Gizmo and his three friends...Spike & Leroy! Good Memories! Billie :)