Saturday, January 9, 2010

Complex Statements

  1. On one hand, I'm indecisive; but on the other, I'm not.
  2. Cooperation can only be reached if we work together.
  3. I have my doubts about disbelief.
  4. Avoid clichés like the plague.
  5. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
  6. The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.
  7. I am becoming increasingly worried that there isn't enough anxiety in my life.
  8. I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.
  9. Perspective is in the eye of the beholder.
  10. Prejudiced people are all alike.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
These statements...Complex???

Nah...they're just typical statements made by POLITICIANS...LOL!

Have a great Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I can't comment......my keyboard is frozen with Gorebal Warming ice! Mr. Gore is the king of 'complex statements'.
Snakefoot