Saturday, January 2, 2010

I wonder

If it really hurts when that terrorist loser pees now.He shouldn’t be too hard on himself, when they said go blow up your package, they should have been more specific.

If baby carrots are really little oompa loompa fingers?

If those who judge others will burn in Hell?

Why prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

If some people are superficial, or maybe that's just on the surface.

Is all the free advice I get worth what I paid for it?

If I can't define irony; but, will I know it when I see it?

Why if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s intolerance?

If this new year will be kinder to us all.

If science will spend less money screwing around growing longer thicker eye lashes and find a cure for cancer?

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
- With 70 virgins at stake, I guess he was "busy with other thoughts"?

- Can't be...no fingernails!

- I never do that to others...I just seem them in the manner they WANT me to see them.

- Yeah, what's that all ABOUT?

- AT least they're not shallow...lol.

- Rarely do we ever get something for nothing...unless we're "wards of the government"...or a politician.

- Oh, believe me...you WILL know it.

- Yeah, that's simply intolerable to me, too!

- If by being kind to "us", you mean (more)thinning hair and wrinkles...I might want to rethink the definition of "kind".

- I hope so...and can we NOT be so concerned about why birds prefer to procereate at certain altitudes...I really don't need to know that, and certainly NOT at the price being quoted.

Nice observations...Love 'em!

May we never stop wondering as a result.

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that there are 72 Virgins in Paradise who are rejoicing at the moment.
Snakefoot