Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things I won’t do.

chickenimagination

Life is short, and I’m all about being adventurous and trying new things…or continuing to do the things that work for you.
However, there are a few things I will never do, and I thought I’d devote today’s blog to those things that aren’t going to happen:
1. Sky dive. I don’t think any explanation is needed here. I already have a severe phobia of planes – and heights – so I don’t think you’ll see me jumping out of a plane any time soon. Kudos to those who have done this. I salute you.
2. Bungee Jump. It’s just like sky-diving, only with whiplash at the end. That doesn't sound like much fun to me.
3. Get another tattoo. The first one hurt plenty, and it ain't going anywhere. One is enough.
4. Scuba dive. I have an irrational fear of being underwater I admire people who can do this - but it will never be me.
5. Shop at Wal-Mart the day after Thanksgiving. I don’t care WHAT price the flat screen TV is. It would NEVER be worth it to me. I hate crowds.
6. Stop watching reality TV. Just gouge out my eyes the day I quit watching it.
7. Golf. As someone once said, “When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it.”
8. Win an Olympic Gold Medal. Or any Olympic medal, for that fact. Unless they give out Olympic medals for being the best, coolest fan.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
ROFL...sounds like a plan to me.
(I never got a tattoo...got enough scars to ID me if need be...LOL)
Golf = "hit it & go git it"
Bungee jump?
Are you kidding me?
I won't go into a sky scraper w/o a parachute!

Nice list.

Anonymous said...

No tatoo....yet, I admit to diving with the fishes, jumping out of perfectly good airplanes 53 times, scoffing at bungeers, I will chase a wee white ball when I can no longer chase a wee skirt, Wal Mart scares me on any day of the week, and I actually was once very close to an olympic record...then I ran out of beer. Ah..youth!!!
Snakefoot