Friday, January 22, 2010

Complex Statements for the Simple Minded

  • What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?
  • Exaggeration is not all it's cracked up to be.
  • Evil is not all bad.
  • Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness (or, It's hard to tell if someone is inconspicuous).
  • As far as I'm concerned, treachery will sometimes bring loyalty into question.
  • He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.
  • Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface.
  • Don't be redundant by repeating yourself.
  • Grammar has gots to be one of the most importantest things ever?
  • Some people type so fast that forget to include
  • When all is said and done, much more is said than done

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Once again, you've provided me with my weekend giggle...!
Much appreciated.
Thanks.


Have yourself a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm so confused I can't see straight.
Snakefoot