Friday, January 8, 2010

Global Warming


Dear Mr. AlGore,

I have an issue with you, it is about this global warming problem. I have done a few things to help. I have changed all my light bulbs to those cute curly florescent ones. I reuse my grocery bags for trash. Turn downed my thermostat to save heating fuel. And I own some energy star efficient appliances. I am staying home more to save on pollution and gas. And my next car just might be a Prius. So you can see I have been working with you on this global warming thing.

So with all this hard work I've been doing............

THE WORLD IS NOW IN DANGER OF ANOTHER ICE AGE!!

I think I'd rather go back to the warming thing, if you don't mind. So from here on out, I will not be complying with your pleas to stop contributing to the greenhouse gases and such.

Also, I would like to take this time to thank you soooo much for inventing the internet. It is such a useful tool and I have been able to reconnect with friends, shop, send pictures to my brother, look up anything, buy anything on Ebay, watch movies online and all kinds of other really neat stuff. You have changed my life twice, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Sincerely,

MsNkRey


3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
(nice letter)
OK, now you're worrying me...LOL!
I also touched on this HOAX today...
(among other things)

Considering all this COLD wether we have here in Indiana, it makes sense to call this charlatan out.

Prius???
ROFLMAO!!
Have a great weekend..and DO stay warm!

ms nk rey said...

Hehe great minds do think alike and we seem to prove that. Thanks for stopping in and commenting.
I am back after a day off. I got another virus. Yep I did. After being warned I did it again. AWB saved my butt again. Any one need any computer services.. He is the go to guy.

Anonymous said...

Just let me say this, if you ever buy a Prius, I will never speak to you again.
AOB