Monday, February 15, 2010

My Monday List

1. I would much rather have people come to my house than go to someone else's.

2. Sadly, I am getting too old to remember what it felt like to be a teenager.

3. I don't drive at night because I am as blind as a bat when it's dark out.

4. I have a red birthmark on my side. When I was little I tried to wash it off.

5. I have a scar on the inside of my left eyebrow from when I was little and jumped off of the bath tub.

6. I don't enjoy big social gatherings where I don't know people. That kind of thing really stresses me out.

7. My favorite Movie of all time is Gone With the Wind.

8. I love Papa Murphy’s pizza.

9. I used to own a pizza shop.

10. I love to watch reality tv shows. Amazing race, Big Brother, Survivor. Love ‘em.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Interesting list.
I'd prefer to go to other people's houses, but the nature of this neighborhood would suggest that our house "might" get broken into while we're away (they love to watch)
And I'd hate to miss a perp when I can save our society a ton of money in judical costs.

Unfortunatley, I DO remember what it was like to be a teenager...and I miss it.

I can drive at night, as long as no one else is on the road, and especially not shining their damn high beams at me.

Social gatherings?
Oh, yeah...I used to go to those a long time ago, before the ghetto moved all around us.

Favorite movie? Have to think on that one..so many to choose from.

I love pizza...need I say more?

Reality shows?
SOme good, some bad...love the police ones...nothing like a NICE BUST on TV!
and I don't even have the Playboy channel)

:)

Have a great week!