Friday, February 26, 2010

My Pet Peeves

1. Other drivers. I really hate when I am at a stop light, it turns green and the person in front of me is still sitting there. Hello.. the light won’t get any greener.

2. People who allow their kids to run around in stores unsupervised.

3. Liars, hypocrites, and thieves

4. Religious Fanatics

5. People that call me only when they want something. If you can't call me any other time, and I haven't heard from you in like a year. Lose my number.

6. Indiana weather. If I see another snowflake fall I might just do something crazy.

7. One uppers. You know those people that if you told them you had an elephant, they would have a bag big enough to put it in...yeah, that is annoying!!

8. Those people that decide to have a reunion in the aisle of Wal Mart. I just want to get done and get out people...move along. Write, email, call...just MOVE!

9. People who complain about their lives yet don't do anything to change. If it's really that bad, then leave. go to school. find another job. go to the gym. buy a new car. tell them what you really think. stop being a doormat. whatever it takes to make you happy in your life, do it.

10. I have a weird sense of humor and it bugs me when people don’t get “it”.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
A great list to get my weekend started with a smile...
1- I always shout at them "what color of green do you PREFER?"
2_ Hey lady, you need a leash for your wild a-imal!
3- (me too) What? NO gypsies or tramps?
4- Found Jesus? Didn't know HE was lost?
5- We call them "fair-weather" friends.
6- changes by the minute, doesn't it?
7- Or they'd have a LARGER elephant...
8- Or in the middel of a street...agreed!
9- The word WELCOME was never written stamped or tattooed on MY forehead.
10- Oh, I "get it", trust me...LOL

Have a great weekend!