Friday, February 5, 2010

This is a public Announcement............





Yeah, now that I have your attention:
I just wanted to remind all of you that my birthday is today ( February 05 ), I am not too picky so any type of gift will be appreciated!!!! My favorite color is green.. *hint* *hint*
I have also decided that I'll be 21 again this year, in fact, I plan on being 21 for the rest of my life.
Don't be shy to ask for my number and delivery address!!!!
***one would think that by now I would've have stopped being obsessed with my birthday***
That ain’t gonna happen people! If I have to get old I may as well have fun with it.

U7703

There are many things that I have yet to learn and understand. The harder lessons, the ones that need endurance and perseverance are yet to come. The path ahead looks uncertain. I don’t know what awaits me. Whether I walk on or fall; only time will tell.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the very happiest of birthdays!!
shhhh.... You are my favorite! Billie

Bob G. said...

MSN:
A very Happy Birthday to you.
I am not doing the "perpetually-21" thing, though...
I DID, however turn PERMANENTLY 39 when I reached FORTY!
(thanks to Jack Benny)

And if anyone does that "over the hill" crap...tell 'em since the "hill" has been "overed" (Bob's lexicon), YOU can COAST for a spell now, while everyone else is still slippin' and slidin' in LOW GEAR trying to get UP that other side...LOL.

Have a great weekend!

BTW...I know you probably don't have candles on a cake (oxygen thing), BUT...if you do, use what I use to blow them all out...a can of AIR HORN!!!

Snuffs those buggers OUT pronto, scares the crap out of EVERYONE else, and usually will signal the start of a yacht race or swimming event(somewhere)...!

:)

Anonymous said...

Well...another year, eh? Sure does fly on by! I have a file somewhere with Friend's Birthday dates in it ....so I won't forget them. But, I can't remember where it is....so, Happy Birthday!
Snakefoot

springtime36 said...

Your21? Well, I am 39....still...Happy birthday to you and many many more...Tell Gary I said for him to take you out for dinner Love Ya...

Anonymous said...

You endure and persever better than anyone I know. Happy Birthday and many, many more

RB