Friday, February 19, 2010

Paradoxical

Can any one help me make sense of this???

This I realize is one of those touchy subjects that may or may not offend some people. But my feelings are my feelings and I do not apologize for them.

Now on to my question.

I was listening to TV the other day and I heard them talking about a boy that had shot and killed his fathers pregnant girlfriend and that he is going to be charged with two counts of murder. One for the death of the girlfriend and one for the unborn baby. How is it that if someone kills a pregnant woman they can be charged with 2 counts of murder and yet every day in the USA there are about 4000 abortions, which I think is the same as killing an unborn baby. I do not understand this.

When I heard about this case it just made me stop and wonder how the laws can change for the situations and yet they both are basically the same crime.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I'm from the iold (and biblical) school...abortiion IS murder, and those that think otherwise just DO NOT GET IT.
Fortuantely, all of THOSE people won;t be alongside those in paradise when they pass on and receive their heavenly rewards...
(but they'd best get used to shoveling coal and wearing a LOT of "sunblock")

This is a direct result of liberalism run amok in our judicial system
BUT...there "could" be a loophole to exploit, if we follow this course of action...

I could go out and kill me some child abusers,rapists, and drug dealers claiming it was "just a (very) LONG term abortion"...could I not?

But then again, I;m not licensed by the AMA...

Very important issues to consider here...murder is STILL murder, no matter HOW others may wish to "portray" it.

Good post.
Have a great weekend.