Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Winter:

We started off together a few months ago and things were going well. I was taken by your beauty. I had a hard time controlling my emotions. I accepted your many blankets of affection. Then you became cold and bitter. I started resenting you. You kept throwing yourself at me.

Now the newness has worn off. I am sorry, but you saw this coming, we talked and decided to try to remain friends and remember the good times. Now here you are trying to win me back by sending more snow and cold. I don’t think so scooter I have moved on. I am now with your friend Spring and we are going to be very happy together. Please grab your snow and go. I need you out of my life NOW!

Winter

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I fantastic letter to Old Man Winter...LOL!
(wonder if he's got an email address?)

Have yourself a great (and WARM) weekend!

Stay safe down there.

Joanne said...

Holy cow I posted a similiar post to winter on my blog a few days ago! Guess he's getting the boot from everyone. Blessings, Joanne