Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random crap about me:

  1. I think Ron White is the funniest man in the world.
  2. I am very shy but I compensate for it by acting like a fool.
  3. I am not a fan of milk chocolate.
  4. I don’t get long distance running, jazz and some poetry.
  5. I have an irrational fear of heights. I would be screwed if my only escape route was up a fire escape.
  6. One of my very favorite sounds is .
  7. I am always puzzled when I don’t win the lottery. I am not sure why I am overly optimistic since I never buy a ticket.
  8. I keep every one of my cards. I have birthday cards that go back years. Not sure why I do this.
  9. I have an eclectic taste in music.
  10. I used to be a swimsuit model. (I lie when I run out of things to tell you)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who Ron White is.
I have never, ever considered for one minute that you were shy.
The rest of them I can sort of agree with, except the last one & I just have one thing to say about that, its your lie & you can tell it anytime you want. lol
AOB

Bob G. said...

MSN:
--I also like Ron white.
--I'm about as shy as a brick through a plate glass window (these days).
--I love chcolate milk (with Kahlua is even BETTER)
-- Long distance is ogg if you have a destination, some jazz is good, and some poetry is fantastic.
-- Not so much a fear of heights, as a fear of large bodies of water.
-- That would be QUIET??? I agree.
-- Same here, but why waste the money?
-- I do the same thing...like my Mom used to - dunno why.
--My taste in music is like yours...MY (and your) OWN...LOL
-- That's OK, I tried for the Master of the Universe Job myself...would been a real hoot, too.

And now we know MORE...ROFL!

Have a great Wednesday.