Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Pet Peeves:

  1. People who think having money makes them better than anyone else.
  2. People who say “no offense” then say something offensive.
  3. Bad parents who don’t control or attempt to control their children in public while they scream and act like spoiled brats disturbing the other people around them. This includes airplanes, long lines, wal-mart, grocery stores, restaurants, malls, and the dmv.
  4. People who say "to tell the truth" before their babble... I always feel like saying - no, don’t tell the truth this time - just lie like you always do.
  5. Slow people in the fast lane on the highway who won't get out of the way.
  6. So called "childproof" caps... half the time I have to get a kid to help me figure out how they work.
  7. People who wear shorts in the winter. What the Hell sense does it make to wear a heavy coat, a wool cap, and shorts? Huh? Why? WHY????
  8. People who are oblivious to others and believe that the world should revolve around them.
  9. Customer Service Agents in an entirely different country that have no idea that your talking about, what their talking about, and yet their "manager" is always on break.
  10. Women who shave their eyebrows off and DRAW them on with a pencil.

5 comments:

indy said...

well you got me laughing again.....lol ok controlling your kids issue. one time i was at a museum in chicago. i live in indianapolis. and i was crappy with how my daughter was acting with her rude snobbish behavor. so i told her that we would be going home very soon if she couldnt control herself. the people in line were watching. but, i didnt know. then i told her that on the count of three i was going to walk out to the car. i got to 2. she chilled out. the lady said it must me nice to leave nearby. i told her nearby????? i live in indianapolis indiana. everyone and i mean everyone in line shut the heck up. i was like the most respected person. or the most thought of crazy lady in that line.

send thought here. the eyebrow thing...lol i fully agree. well my babysitter liked messing with her browes. and my daughter thought it was cool. so she (my daughter) shaved off her eyebrows and i had to color them in. people look freaky without eyebrows. everyday i had to mess with my kids makeup. even had to get an eyebrow pencil. it was a little over 30 days of heck. my daughter nickname when i'm ticked is no browe.

Bob G. said...

MSN:
It's been said that LAUGHTER is the BEST MEDICINE...
SOoooooo....

1) Those damn elitists!
2) I say "And I mean that in a GOOD way" when offending.
3) MEGA-DITTO there!
4) ROFL...I tell 'em that too.
5) Only thing worse is FAST people in the SLOW lane!
6) They oughta call 'em PEOPLE-PROOF caps & include PLIERS.
7) We saw a guy LAST week at the gorcery...hadda walk away before LMAO.
8) Those folks must think they have stronger gravitational fields...lol.
9) Every AMERICAN company has them, too...who knew?
10) Yeah, a thick SHARPIE would work MUCH better!

Thanks for the "meds"...!

Have a great weekend.

Sheri said...

I could be one of those people who don't control their kids. Always remember that sometimes what appears on the outside could be mental illness or FAS on the inside. Perhaps it is not the parent's fault at all. :) Love ya!

ms nk rey said...

Yep Sheri you are right, I find myself quick to judge sometimes. I will use more patience and understanding. Hugs to you and Dustin. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Sheri said...

We all do! I find myself doing it as well! I knew you would "get it"

:)