Thursday, May 7, 2009

A shot in the glass is better than a shot in the ass



I got this really cute email from a friend about how to avoid the flu. I think it makes perfect sense.

You must eat right plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.

Make sure you take your vitamins, and bump up your vitamin C.

Get plenty of exercise because it helps to build your immune system.

Walk for at least a half hour a day.

Wash your hands often. If you can’t wash them keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.

Get lots of fresh air. Open your doors and windows whenever possible.

Eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.

Get plenty of rest!

OR….

You can take the doctors approach. Think about this..when you go for a shot what is the first thing they do?? Clean it with alcohol… Why because alcohol kills germs!

SO

Walk to the liquor store (exercise)

Put lime in my corona (fruit)

Celery in my bloody mary (veggie)

Drink outdoors on the patio (fresh air)

Tell jokes, laugh (eliminate stress)

Then pass out (rest)

The way I see it if you keep your alcohol level up flu germs can’t get you.

And my grandma always said a shot in the glass is better than a shot in the ass.


2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Can't argue with such perfect logic as that now, can we?

(time to kill some "germs" of my OWN...lol)

Sheri said...

Sounds like a plan to me! :)