Monday, October 19, 2009

I Wish

1. I wish to always be resourceful and move with the flow of life

2. I wish to be an eternal optimist.

3. I wish to keep being interested so I can be interesting.

4. I wish that I will never lose the twinkle in my eye.

5. I wish to always have a sense of humor.

6. I wish to always have a kind heart.

7. I wish to have a forgiving heart.

8. I wish to be in control of my happiness and not depend on others for it.

9. I wish for the courage to continue.

10.I wish to always be hopeful.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
Now that's a wishlist I can wrap myself around!
(and I personally wish I could learn to make MORE LISTS so I wouldn't forget stuff)

:)

ms nk rey said...

I do love my lists. From worthless information to groceries I make so many lists. I am glad you enjoy them. Thanks for dropping in.