Thursday, October 29, 2009

Quote Me ?

I think I love quotes because they show how really powerful the written word is.

In one sentence a quote can make you question your choices, your life and the world

Admit it that is power.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

-Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.-

-Brick walls are there for a reason. They are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop people who don't want it badly enough.

-It is not about achieving your dreams but living your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you-

Randy Pausch- The Last Lecture

My one wish is that some day I would be so profound that some one would quote me.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
One of the neat things about life is that we may be quoted WITHOUT ever knowing it (especially on the Internet)...so we'll all be "here" long after we all leave...

:)