Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Judge Judy-isms....


  • "Umm is not an answer!"
  • "Put on your listening ears!"
  • "Do you know when your teen-ager is lying? - When ever their lips are moving!"
  • "You ought to be ashamed of yourself!"
  • "DON'T lie to me!"
  • "BALONEY!"
  • "Do I look like I need your help?"

I caught the feisty sassy judge on Larry King Live the other night discussing what we need to do about the "system" and sexual predators.. "They're just wired wrong..." She's outraged that rapist Phillip Garrido was let out of prison, free to snatch little Jaycee Dugard off the street and then keep her locked in a shed for 18 years.

Noting that the current system rewards convicted sexual assault criminals by saying.. "..and if you eat all your broccoli -- and eat your green beans.." we'll release you early for good behavior. BAD BAD IDEA! Judge Judy says,” They can't help themselves. We need places for people who can't help themselves. You don't put them back in the community; you put them where they can't hurt anybody." I think every one would agree with that. God Bless Judge Judy and her common sense. I hope some one is listening.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Wifey loves the show...I pop in from time to time to see the "idiot parade" pass by...
Judy is CORRECT!
And I use a lot of her "isms"...we (both) come from a "simpler" time, I suppose, even thiugh Judy IS more mature than I am...by more than a few years.

BTW, got my OWN "isms"...somewhere in the archives...should dig 'em back out and dust 'em off.

BTW...if you want to see another show that highlights stupidity, watch PARKING WARS on A&E...I'll be posting about that show soon.

Good post!

ms nk rey said...

I love Parking Wars. (How those workers keep so calm is amazing.) I will never cease to be amazed at how they are always and forever the "victims" it is never their fault. What a hoot! I especially liked the black lady who got her car booted and was so irate that she could not get to work. She said she would just sit on her fat black ass and get welfare. And where do they learn all those bad words?? Thanks for stopping in, always appreciate your comments.