Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pink





Last Sunday, I noticed that some of the football players were wearing Pink shoes. I researched it a bit and found about 100 NFL players were planning to wear Pink shoes. The onslaught of Pink, of course, is to raise awareness in the fight against breast cancer. Players also were clad in Pink wristbands and Pink gloves. Pink towels were used throughout the league. Coaches will have Pink shirts.

During the Dolphin/Buffalo game, the first down markers were Pink, armbands were Pink, and the Dolphins hats had Pink on them.


Everyone has been touched by cancer, either you or someone in your family or a friend. I was happy to see the NFL raise awareness to help fight this nasty disease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found your blog I enjoy it every day!

Anonymous said...

Bravo!