Friday, August 31, 2012

5 on Friday

1. What is your opinion on karma?

  I really do believe that you get what you give...most of the time, as in a daily basis sort of way. The philosophy of karma works, as long as you don't think you did something awful when bad things do happen.

2. If anything, do you think attitude makes any difference? If you believe the world and life are good, will good things radiate toward you? If you believe otherwise, will it all be a self fulfilling prophecy?

 I think it helps. Although sometimes bad things  happen to good people. But overall, yes, I feel that attitude makes a difference - it also affects how you interpret what does happen to you . . . which might be even more important

3. How has luck/chance/facts-of-life/God/karma/nature treated you so far?

 That's a hard question. I have had some struggles/tragedies in my life but I feel they have made me a stronger/better person in the long run

 4. What is your opinion of the concept of destinies?

 I think we all have a multitude of options, but that some paths are better for us then others - it's up to us to find the best ones by exercising WILL.

5. Are both bad and good things needed in order to truly live life? Can you have the bad without the good? The good without the bad?

Both are necessary. we wouldn't know the worth of good things without bad things.
 

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) I feel the way you do...and as long as my Karma doesn't run over my Dogma, I'm okay with that, too.

2) Attitude DOES help...
(if you THINK you're beaten, you ar, for example).

3) Ups and downs, but I keep on swinging, no matter how the ball's pitched to me.

4) Destinies can be "shaped" to a degree, but it depends on the choices we will make regarding it.

5) I believe you DO need both...otherwise life would be boring...or hell.

Excellent list.
Have a great weekend.
Stay safe down there.