Monday, August 27, 2012

Downfalls and a picture

One of the major downfalls to becoming hooked on blogging is that I have recently spent A LOT of time reading other people's blogs. People I know, people I know only through the internet, and people I don't know from Adam (except, I know Adam--hi Adam). It seems like I've come across a huge pool of bloggers who have nothing but interesting things to write about, and they all write the most fascinating, funny, witty, poignant observations about random randomness. I have to admit, I'm a little intimidated by this. I think of something that I want to write about and then I think, no, that's not important. I've been doubting myself. But, tonight I finally realized that it's MY blog. Who cares if what I write isn't important/fascinating/funny/witty/poignant? So, that's that. I'm going to learn to stop worrying and love the blog.



 Morgan and Aggie best buds

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
Yep...NEVER come between a little girl and her doggie...!
(that's precious)

As to the blogging?
You often find yiourself in the SAME situation as I do.
There are other blogs out there that are downright captivating, and they always seem to make mine look so-so.

But, blogging is part YOU and what YOU find interesting, funny, bothersome, etc...

If others stop by to avail themselves of what YOU have to say or how YOU feel, that's a bonus.

Many times, they might feel the exact same way, but YOU made a point to express it in a way that THEY can embrace.

At least that's what I've come to understand...and I'm still learning, dear.

Have a great week, and stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

Hey, now, you,ve been in my "don't skip this one" list for a long time now!