Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Things I've Learned....

1) The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Living in the moment creates more of a sense of contentment than looking far ahead.

2) When wine tasting, always swirl the wine around and sniff and then swirl again. It makes it seem like you know what you're doing when you really don't.

3) I've been mispronouncing the word "salmonella" all these years.  (It isn't samo but salmo).

4) Bananas and peanut butter is yummy. Elvis was right.

5) If I have a chance to come back as an animal, I choose the pig. They love playing in mud, don't care if they're fat and know how to kick it hard with a smile on their face.

6) Pit bulls have been given a bad rap.

7) I love it when my grand-kids calls me by my nickname. It makes me smile.

8) Bugs are very good at playing dead. To a point of faking rigor mortis even.

9) When the part on the toilet the breaks is called a ball cock, be very careful with describing the part needed at the hardware store within earshot of anyone else.

10) The blue dye found in M&Ms and Gatorade is known to speed up healing in spinal cord injuries.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
LOL...that's some funny stuff, but I DO like the BLUE coloring gig...seems George Carlin was nearly right...when he said that blue food MAKES you LIVE LONGER (somewhat, kinda sorta).

Nicely done.

Stay safe down there.