Monday, August 20, 2012

I want to be like:

A Child and find happiness in simple things like:
morgandaycare (2)


Eating Oreo cookies and not caring whether I have it on my face.
Laugh at silly things like farts, burps, dogs barking, peek a boo and making funny faces. 

 
Coloring a page in a coloring book and not caring if I stay inside the lines.
Looking at lights and thinking it's the coolest thing.
Eating ice cream and not worry about how many calories they are.
Walking in someone else's shoes and loving every minute of it!

jump6
Learning something new like drinking  with a straw and thinking it's the greatest thing.
I wouldn't have to worry about how much money I had.

I would see the good in people and not be critical of the bad.
I would dance in the rain.
Play in the mud.
Eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the crust cut off.
Laugh at my own jokes.
jump3

Cry because I'm tired.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
I think we ALL miss the innocence of being a child and enjoying ALL those things that seem all-too-wondrous when we're that young.

And if we ever doubt that we can recapture ANY of that...all we have to do is look into that child's eyes and see THEIR delight.

(BTW, I do the "ice cream" eating/not caring gig...so far, so good...weight's fine for now)

Morgan is one precious AND lucky little girl...
There's much to learn (and recall) from HER.

Good post.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

I still do most of that...