Monday, August 13, 2012

It's been one of those days!

1. I should've known it was going to be one of those days when I attempted to pull up a pair of jeans and either they shrunk or my butt grew overnight.
2. I should've known it was going to be one of those days when I walked outside barefooted in 100 degree heat and came back inside with second degree burns.
3. I should've known it was going to be one of those days when I ran into a spider web and freaked out.
4. I should've known it was going to be one of those days when I plugged in the curling iron instead of the mixer.
Happy Monday!! I hope you are having a good day where ever you are.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Add about SEVEN more items (and loose the curling item and jeans thing), and you have a BOBBY G kinda Monday...LOL!

(is it FRIDAY yet???)

Good post.
Thanks for the smile.

Stay safe down there.