Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why

Here's a few questions I've been asking, "Why?"

1) Why do men take it personally when a male dog is getting neutered? 

2) Why would anyone allow their kid to lay on a dirty floor  and not even think about the shoes, dirt and germs that have been walking all over that floor.

3) Why do people insist on speaking Spanish to me when I clearly don't look Hispanic?

4) Why did I just make a great new  casserole only to sit down and figure out that I’m  not really "fond" of it?

5) Why does it when it rains, it pours? I mean, not only did one virus but five virus’ in my computer last week.

6) Why is pastrami so dang good but so salty?

7) Why do I feel so tired but yet fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night, only to be wide awake?

8) Why am I worrying about my kids flight from Australia coming up next month? I'm always very concerned about the plane staying up in the air.

9) Why do guys exchange illnesses and symptoms with one another like they are playing a game called, "Top this Pain"?

10) Why do I  read the obits in the paper before anything else?

3 comments:

Joanne said...

#2. I don't get why either. I have seen Moms let their kids crawl over dept store floors and I shiver to think of the germs! UGH!
#8. Whenever anyone I love takes a plane ride I worry about the exact same thing!
Blessings, Joanne

CWMartin said...

1. There but for the grace of God...
2. But that's just what kids do. Amazingly, they clean easily.
3.AMEN!
4.Many things taste better in theory than execution.
5.What do you use for a firewall?
6.Technical answer- I think it was invented back when you had to dope it in salt to preserve it. Personally, I've never tried it.
7.It's just the cycle your body/mind has learned.
8.Because that's what a mother does. ;)
9.Didn't know we did...
10. To make sure you were supposed to get up today!

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1) doesn't bother me because it's NOT me...lol.

2) Because they're "government-sponsored"?
(that's what I've noticed, anyway)

3) You're LUCKY to get SPANISH...all I ever get is EBONICS!

4) The "challenge" is always more fun than the resulting aftermath.

5) And that's why I REPORT every single suspicous piece of email!

6) Down in S. Philly, it comes "wrapped" in a salt coating...preservation.
(not that it lasts long enough to GO BAD...lol)

7) I blame it on ignorant boomcar drivers...ALL the time.

8) I think our culture all but demands we show concern about flying THESE days.

9) You think THAT'S bad, try hanging with some Italians that describe what they're gonna DO to each other...without throwing ONE single fist!
(takes about an HOUR)

10) I check to see if MY name's in there, and if it is, I'd probably go back to bed...

Amazing what we do think about.

Good post.

Stay safe down there.