Thursday, August 9, 2012

I believe

1. I believe in miracles.
2. I believe in pink.
3. I believe laughter is the best medicine.
4. I believe in being strong.
5. I believe tomorrow is another day.
6. I believe some days should come with a warning label.
7. I believe what you send out to the universe you get back.
8. I believe if drama (trouble) follows you every where you go .. you are the drama (trouble).
9. I believe some people come into your life as a blessing and others as a lesson.
10. I believe everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is I am stupid and make bad decisions.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) These days...you HAVE to!
2) I'm more into BLACK (until they make a darker color...lol)
3) It better BE!
4) Ditto there.
5) And thankfully NOT yesterday!
6) That would be MONDAY...LOL.
7) Sometimes more than you prefer.
8) Meet my "neighbors".
9) Most DEFINITELY!
10) WE are not stupid, but we might DO stupid things (once in a great while, right?)...the stupid people are the ones that are well, stupid.

Great list for the day.
Thanks.

Stay safe down there.

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

Ha! Love these. Just found your blog through another one and enjoy your writing, so I'm a new follower. I'm from Indiana - born in FT. Wayne, live in Indianapolis for 5 years. I love finding fellow Hoosiers! And fellow believers!