Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Out my back door today

731e
The weather has been so horrible hot that I have not gotten to sit back here much this summer. I am hoping for a warm autumn. My windsock is so tangled. Do you see my tree face?
731It is looking more and more like September out my back door. 731aThankfully it is still mostly green and gorgeous still. 731bLittle John is still fishing and now has a goose buddy.731c This is looking down river and shows more of the goldish color of the water plants.731dMy white flowers that somehow survived the boiling hot summer and my neglect. I always only plant white flowers. Love them
gooseboy
Little John

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

That porch is so cute! I too hope we have an enjoyable fall to make up for some of the broiling summer. At Laurie's old place we had a tree face too, but weren't real successful at keeping it attached.

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Those are some wonderful pictures...good to see Little John STILL there (he catch anything yet?)

That's a really nice patio you have there, also.
You even got a thermometer TOO..LOL!
(WTG, girl)

Have any hummingbirds yet?

Good post.

STay safe down there.