Friday, July 10, 2009

My big Mistake

If I had known letting you go meant never finding another like you again, I wouldn't have done it. I’m so sorry.
I never thought it would be like this. Never thought it would be this hard to find your replacement. I took you for granted, and assumed since you were getting old I could dump you and find another as soon as I wanted to. I don't know what I was thinking. You were dirty, but could be cleaned up. You worked hard at what you did, and I admired you for being the only one who could do it. You were healthy for me. And so easy to get along with. Well I want another you. I need another you.
Microwave popcorn is just too greasy.
DO THEY NOT MAKE AIR POPPERS ANYMORE???!

3 comments:

springtime36 said...

Wow! You had me worried for a minute!But then I know you are way smarter than that..

ms nk rey said...

Oh yeah I learned after 2. Never again. I am not good at it.

Anonymous said...

Maaaahahaha.......good un!
Snakefoot