Monday, July 6, 2009

Presenting

Presenting the greatest commodity known to man.

It toughens the timid, bolsters the brazen, and manipulates the weary.
It can make you do things you never thought possible.

It can make you feel hate, anger, jealousy, pride, and superiority over anything or anyone.
Presenting FEAR.

In five different colors.
You can choose between red, orange, yellow, blue and green. (Almost as much variety as in a bag of M&Ms.)
You can
t see it, but you can smell it.

You cant hold it, but you can feel it.

You cant control it, but it can control you.
Once you have it, you don't have spend time and effort thinking for yourself or questioning the world you live in.

Others do it for you. Life is good.
FEAR can be found all around.
Just switch on t
he TV, flip through the newspaper, listen to politicians, talk to your neighbors, or spend a couple of hours on the Internet.

You'll surely find it.
And, best of all, its free!
Enjoy FEAR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FEAR that I am speechless.
Snakefoot

ms nk rey said...

Awww I was thinking no one was reading my crap. Thanks!

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Can I enjoy my fear even though I'm mourning the death of common sense?

(which I hear is slated to make a resurrection in the VERY near future)...

:)