Monday, July 13, 2009

Yet Another List

  1. Fake laughter.
  2. Spammers.
  3. Eating in bed.
  4. TV shows and commercials ads with ringing doorbells or phones, which make you into thinking the sound, is coming from your house.
  5. People who interrupt you and direct the conversation to themselves.
  6. Hypocrites.
  7. How commercialized the holidays are.
  8. When it's raining and you turn your car off before you turn the wipers off, and they stop in the middle of the windshield, so you turn the car back on, the wipers off, and then the car off.
  9. Kids with baggy pants hangin below their ass. ( I know I said this before but it really ticks me off)
  10. Junk mail.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I will take this as a "dislike" list, so here goes:

1- One word: KENDRA!!!!!!
(worse than Fran Drescher)

2- Like the meat, hate the emails!
(and I report as many as I can)

3- Or drinking, OR smoking!

4- HELL YES!

5- Give 'em a dose right back!

6- Met my share...that's for sure.

7- That reminds me, time to get the Christmas list finished, and the lights UP...(J/K)

8- Cars have all this GPS/iPod/MP3 CRAP onboard, but NO "auto shutoff" for the damn WIPERS (something you NEED). And auto companies are bankrupt WHY (again)?

9- Heh, heh, heh...yeah, it's STILL a "cultural THANG" (cops LOVE it, though).

10- Nastygrams and phonecalls take care of that...believe you me!

Thanks for getting my week off with a bang!

Love to play.

:)

ms nk rey said...

OMG you are so right Kendra, but what about Holly and Bridgett?

Bob G. said...

Holly...too fickle.
Bridgett...another gold digger.

But that's just *my* opinion...

:)