Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vibrator

So I am sitting in Sparky (my Niagara massage chair, and yes I named my chair Don’t Judge)

And this comes on my TV screen. When I saw it I burst out laughing. We women will do anything to keep looking good, and looking younger.

Who knew we needed a different sort of vibrator? And for our eyelashes?

Mascara technology has come on in leaps and bounds the last few years. You can now lengthen, curl, plump, separate, color etc... Depending on which one you pick-up in the store. But this latest one takes the cake though - Vibrating Mascara!!

Whatever next?

But actually this one makes sense, as professionals advise you to get right into the base of the lashes and then wiggle the brush up the lashes. And 7000 vibrations a minute no less!

Click here

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is just stupid lol

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Hell, all a woman would have to do to make ANY mascara brush "vibrate" would be to have about FIVE cups of coffee first...
But then there's that risk of having mascara EVERYWHERE...BUT your eyes.

LMAO!
("sparky"...allllllllrrrrighty, then)

:)

ms nk rey said...

Bobby G.
I suffer from horrible muscle spasms and/or cramps in my legs and back. So I bought a Niagara Massage Chair.
Since you plug it in it is an electric chair. hence the name Sparky. Also I have an electric Blanket named Mr. Sunbeam. Strange I know.. just me being me. teehee